REVIN’ IT UP IN 2010 AT THE BROKEN SPOKE CAMPGROUND WITH THE BIGGEST AND BADDEST BIKER EVENTS AT STURGIS!
The Broken Spoke Campground is the place to be at the 70th annual Sturgis Biker Rally for the best in motorcycle entertainment. The Broken Spoke Campground is located on Highway 79 North, just past Bear Butte State Park in Sturgis, South Dakota.
BROKEN SPOKE CAMPGROUND MOTORCYCLE EVENTS:
- FREE Concerts for campers or just $10.00 for non-campers featuring: .38 Special, Dokken, Great White, Eddie Money, Warrant, Gallagher, Confederate Railroad, The Kentucky HeadHunters, Blackstone Cherry, Black Oak Arkansas, *Blackfoot and more.
- Ride-Thru Broken Spoke Saloon:
3 Music Stages, Martini Bar, Lingerie Hooka Bar, Tobacco Company, Gill Montie’s World Famous TattooMania, Legends Art Gallery, Repair Shop and Official Broken Spoke Merchandise Store
- America’s Original Extreme Motorcycle Thrill Shows – “The Wall of Death” – Daily
- Michael Lichter & Sugar Bear Ride – Sunday, August 8
- IMBBA Bike Show & Hall of Fame Awards – Sunday, August 8
- Baker Drivetrain Smoke-Down Showdown “Celebrity Burnout” – Monday, August 9
- Cycle Source Ride – Tuesday, August 10
- The Triumph “Win a Thunderbird Motorcycle” Sweepstakes Winner Announced – Wednesday, August 11
- S&S Smokeout Record Breaking 500 Bike Burnout! Win S&S Motor – Thursday, August 12
- Cycle Source Nighttime Chopper Show – Thursday, August 12
- Baker Drivetrain Smoke-Down Showdown “Burnout Finals” – Friday, August 13